Welcome to our website.
The terms ‘Jonny Hates Marketing’ or ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website, Cream Publishing Limited, whose registered office is 27, Old Gloucester Street, LONDON, WC1N 3AX. Our company registration number is 10589100 registered in England and Wales.
The terms ‘you’ and ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without written permission from us.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, us are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- By using this website, you give your explicit consent to our tracking of your user behaviour and actions in order to improve the relevance and quality of the content on the site.
- If you join the Private Members Club by subscription, you may cancel within 14 days of the date of your original subscription and any sums paid will be refunded to the card you paid with, or via PayPal.
- After the first 14 days, you may cancel your subscription at any time without penalty, but no sums already already paid to us will be refundable.
- If you place a deposit to secure a place on The Client Attraction Blueprint or similar programme, the deposit is non-refundable, but no further sums will be payable if you choose not to join the programme before commencement of the programme. The deposit you have paid can be carried over to a future programme subject to capacity.
- If you commence your participation in the Client Attraction Blueprint or similar programme, you will be responsible for full payment of the agreed fees. If you choose not to complete the programme, any outstanding sums under a payment plan will remain payable.
- If you pay in full or part for any event, seminar or retreat, no sums paid will be refundable in any circumstances other than cancellation or postponement of the event by us, and the balance of any such sums left unpaid by you may be payable.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.