A FIVE-PART SERIES TO MAKE YOU QUESTION EVERYTHING
Here’s the final day – DAY FIVE of my 5-part series on core values – what they are and what they mean.
Remember my first four core values are:
- I always strive to leave the world better than I found it
- I would rather turn away a client than work with the wrong one
- I always show up authentically
- I am always open to change and opportunity
MY CORE VALUE NUMBER FIVE: I DO EVERYTHING I CAN TO OPTIMISE MY HEALTH AND LONGEVITY
In practice, this means:
- Sleeping 8 hours a night
- Regular meditation and conscious breathing
- Eating fresh, raw and plant-based foods whenever possible
- Strength and muscle-conditioning twice a week
- Cardio exercise every day
- Drinking loads of filtered water every day
- Never smoking (duh!) and drinking only small amounts of alcohol
- Regular medical check-ups
- Laughing every day with friends
- Doing only that which makes me happy and content
I could go on, but you get the idea.
What are your core values?
PS – I truly believe my Client Attraction Blueprint starting next month will give you the tools to live a long and happy life through a purposeful and joyful coaching practice. Check it out, and let me know if you want in. VERY limited places after a bunch of enrollments this week.