A FIVE-PART SERIES TO MAKE YOU QUESTION EVERYTHING
Here’s DAY 4 of my 5-part series on core values – what they are and what they mean.
Remember my first three core values are:
- I always strive to leave the world better than I found it
- I would rather turn away a client than work with the wrong one
- I always show up authentically
MY CORE VALUE NUMBER FOUR: I AM ALWAYS OPEN TO CHANGE AND OPPORTUNITY
In practice, this means:
- Accepting that learning is a lifelong pursuit
- Not being attached to current habits and behaviours
- Reading books written by others smarter than me
- Continually studying new strategies and tactics
- Considering all offers for joint ventures
- Being prepared to change my mind in the light of new evidence
- Striving to be the best version of me I can be, eventually
- Not investing emotionally in anything inanimate
- Going all out to engage with an ideal client
- Stopping what doesn’t feel right, right away
I could go on, but you get the idea.
What are your core values?
PS – I truly believe my Client Attraction Blueprint starting next month represents a great opportunity for you to change the destiny of your life and business, and start to truly thrive. Check it out, and let me know if you want in. VERY limited places after a bunch of enrollments this week.