A FIVE-PART SERIES TO MAKE YOU QUESTION EVERYTHING
Here’s DAY 2 of my 5-part series on core values – what they are and what they mean.
So we’re clear, I’m using “values” in this context to mean:
Non-negotiable moral or ethical positions which define thoughts, actions and behaviour.
MY VALUE NUMBER TWO: I’d rather turn away a client than work with the wrong one.
Here are some examples of the “wrong” clients for me:
- They expect a get-rich-quick solution
- They’re in it only for the money
- I’m not sure I can help them
- They’ve had a dozen coaches before and are still failing
- They haggle over the price
- They appear overly needy and demanding
- They want me to Do It For Them
- They want me to find them clients
I could go on, but you get the idea.
My goal is to equip all my clients with the knowledge, skills, strategies and tactics they need to build their thriving practice and their life of abundance, FOR THEMSELVES!
That’s way more powerful than doing it for them, and it’s my second core value.
PS – I truly believe my Client Attraction Blueprint starting next month will equip you with everything you need to build the business and the life of your dreams. Check it out, and let me know if you want in.