It’s easy to get bogged down with minutiae, or complex-yet-trivial tasks and general busyness.
And that’s why many coaches and therapists start out by filling their days with secondary-level stuff when they’re just not ready for it.
- The URL of your website doesn’t matter until you’ve defined EXACTLY what you do
- Your LinkedIn Profile doesn’t matter until you’ve decided on your IDEAL client avatar
- The design of your coaching programme doesn’t matter until you have a CLIENT ATTRACTION process
- Your Chamber of Commerce renewal doesn’t matter until you have SOMETHING to sell
- You don’t need an accountant until you have some CASHFLOW to account for
Details are only important when the basics are in place.
Clear out the pebbles, and start moving some rocks.