I meet many coaches with a keen palette for moaning about people, situations and stuff.
It’s an intoxicating way of letting yourself off the hook when things don’t work out, like:
- Nobody liked your posts, so Facebook’s rubbish
- Your VA didn’t do what you asked, so all staff are a problem
- The market’s saturated with people just like you
- You can’t get anything done in this weather
- That big deal you were expecting fell through – damn clients!
News alert: It’s not them.
100% of the time.
Leave the whine in the cellar, brew a green tea, take a breath and work it out.
PS – Or, let me show you how I worked it out for me, and how I can for you too. Click here for an early-bird deal on the August Client Attraction Blueprint.