I often meet coaches, trainers and consultants who are working on the wrong things for the wrong people.
Warning signs include:
- Moaning about lazy/awkward/demanding clients
- Getting less than great results for them
- Being underpaid
- Doing anything the client asks, because they’re paying
- Getting cancellations and refund demands
- Feeling unappreciated and overworked
If that’s you, even sometimes, you’re the proverbial square peg in the round hole.
The good news is that there’s nothing wrong with YOU.
The even better news is how great you’ll feel when you discover your own perfectly square hole.
PS – Identifying and attracting your ideal client is what we do on The Client Attraction Blueprint small-group programme. Full up for July, but a couple of places still left for August. Apply HERE