As I pointed out in JHM yesterday, you have to be a pillow tester to earn money while you sleep.
Outside of property and equity investing, passive income is a bit of a myth, but recurring revenue is a step towards it.
You can sell once, and get paid forever – almost – by launching an online subscription community.
Here’s a simple 5-point plan to help you do that, and enjoy some stability in your cashflow:
- Work out what valuable stuff you know that your community needs to know
- Devise a way to deliver this to them in easy steps, such as live weekly calls and exclusive downloads
- Create a secret Group on Facebook and invite a few of your existing clients to join for FREE, forever
- Announce a pre-launch of a week-or-so with half-price-for-life founder memberships
- Finally launch memberships 3-6 times a year at full price
Your job then is to dazzle, amaze and delight your subscribers so they stay with you as long as possible.
Creating great content without the pressure of having to sell all over again sounds pretty easy, right?
A recurring revenue subscription community is also a win-win for everyone, because your subscribers can get access to you at a fraction of the price of your other programmes.
Get started today on the 5-point plan, and reach out if you need any support.
PS – The JHM Inner Circle is open for registration for another two days, and then closed till the summer. Check it out here, and learn how to do all this stuff for your own business.