Great insights from Steve Smythe on The Jonny Hates Marketing Marketing Show this week.
We talked about funnel hacking, which is the ultimate 21st century “not reinventing the wheel” strategy.
It’s also simpler than it sounds, and here’s what it means:
- Find a business that’s clearly doing well online
- Subscribe to their campaign – usually via email or Messenger Bot
- Save all the emails you get and landing pages you…err…land on
- Clone the format, layout, colours, button placements and tone-of-voice as accurately as you can, adapted for your product and offer
- Sit back and reap the rewards
And, it’s almost as simple as that.
I say almost, because the missing link is a little support from someone who knows what they’re doing.
Someone like Steve Smythe from YourFunnelCTO, a twenty-year veteran of digital marketing and a funnel-hacking maestro.
Check out the amazing funnel we discussed – it’s a two-page campaign that generates over $400,000 a month in sales.
Now that’s worth hacking!
PS – Something else worth hacking (so I’m told) is my knowledge and experience when it comes to building a thriving Facebook Group. Now you can hack it for FREE in my Facebook Groups Masterclass on the 25th April from 1.00pm UK. This isn’t a webinar, it’s an interactive class where I’ll help you build your Facebook Group. Register here, but hurry, as places are strictly limited.