I’ve noticed that business coaches seem to earn more than life coaches.
Maybe it’s because business coaches can easily promise monetary benefits:
“Buy my £3k programme and I’ll make you £10k this month”
By contrast, a life coach says:
“Buy my £3k programme and I’ll make you happier”
But how about if they talked about money too?
“Buy my £3k programme and I’ll help you:
- overcome anxiety/PTSD/depression/addiction, or
- gain clarity on your career and can gain promotions more easily, or
- discover your true purpose and start your dream business, or
- reignite your relationship with your spouse and reduce family stress, or
- stop smoking/lose weight/get fit/cure your allergies…
…so that you can earn more money, save more money, and live a life of freedom, choice and abundance.”
Client says, double whammy. I’m in.
Maybe it’s all about the money, always.
PS: Here’s an exceptional way to get you in the money – The Client Attraction Summit is LIVE all day this Saturday the 9th Jan, with six globally-renowned marketing experts guiding and teaching you the latest strategies to build your business. Over 220 of your colleagues registered FREE so far. Are you?