Here’s some nothing-new-news:
There’s a bunch of whining going on.
This week alone, I’ve seen and heard a ton of moany stuff.
- I’ve spent £30k on coaching and none of it was any good
- Facebook doesn’t work for business
- There’s too much rubbish on social media
- Clients are not willing to pay money these days
- No-one listens to podcasts, so what’s the point?
- GDPR has killed email
- LinkedIn is full of spammers
- Nobody answers my connection requests
- People are getting fed up with coaching offers
- I can’t do live videos
Thing is, lots of successful folks would argue the opposite on each of those points.
At what point do you decide, it’s not them?
PS – If “IT” really is YOU, the good news is that you don’t have to change the game to become great. Just change the way you play it.