“I’ve had a great week!”
That’s the story I’m telling myself.
- 3 fabulous coaches and therapists have enrolled on my ‘high-ticket’ programme
- The affiliate platform for the Inner Circle is live
- I’ve opened up some incredible new connections
- Clients on the CAB programmes have had some fantastic results
Those are just outputs. Glorious outputs, yes, but literally out of my control.
All I’ve actually done these last 7 days is worked at my normal level of inputs – the things I CAN control.
- 10 conversations with people who look like my ideal clients
- Worked with my team building cool new automations
- 3 engaging posts a day round social media
- Delivering my programmes according to plan
So really, I had an average week.
I guess I’m just lucky it turned out great, right?