ARE YOU STUCK?
I’m asking the question because, if you are, I feel your pain.
I’ve been stuck many times in my life.
- Stuck in a toxic relationship
- Stuck in a business that wasn’t working
- Stuck in my own self-dug rut, unable or unwilling to find a big enough spade to extract myself
- Stuck at a level of “success” that I couldn’t seem to break through
- Stuck in the loneliness of the solopreneur, with nobody to guide me to some easy wins
And you know what I learnt? Sometimes, you can’t (or won’t) unstick yourself.
Sometimes, it takes a little shove – or a pull – from someone else to get you unstuck.
I’ve been lucky enough to connect with some wonderful mentors, coaches, friends and lovers, often seemingly at just the right time to save me from long-term damage!
If you’ve been doing what you’re doing for more than a couple of years, and you’re wondering how to unstick yourself from the ground and build the business you need and want, I might be able to help.
The autumn intake of my always-sold-out 12-week small-group CAB programme is kicking off on the 18th September, and it’s right up your street if you’re a professional coach or therapist and you’re serious about unsticking your feet and making money.