As writer Robin Sharma says, mediocrity is affecting the majority.
I’m not suggesting you’re mediocre, of course, but I bet you know someone who is:
- Doing the bare minimum needed to get by
- Spending more time browsing-and-scrolling than rocking-and-rolling (well, it rhymes, right?)
- Treating life as if they’re peering at it through a steamed-up shop window
- Avoiding difficult decisions in case they make the wrong one (HINT: there are no wrong ones)
- Sticking with the same old habits that served them not at all so far
- Refusing to engage a mentor or coach even though that’s clearly a massive success indicator
As I said, don’t take it personally, unless you’re doing any of that stuff.
In which case, go ahead.
Take it personally.