Some things require luck:
- Winning the lottery
- Not getting on a plane that’s going to crash
- Being born into a safe, nurturing, affluent society
Pretty much everything else doesn’t require luck:
- Getting up early in the mornings
- Leaping at an opportunity when it lands in front of you
- Persisting with an idea till it works
- Exercising good judgement
- Relentlessly learning to be better
When you do that, great things happen and you can take the credit.
Just make sure to chuckle when someone calls you lucky.
PS – If you’re reading this, luck is on your side. Check out my new Inner Circle page here, and reply to this email with a mark out of ten for irresistibility. I’ll send you some goodies in return, by return.