If you’re reading this, you did.
Many people don’t open your emails, of course, and fewer still act on them.
Here are 5 ways you can make emails more effective:
- HEADLINE – Make the subject Useful, Urgent, Unique and Ultra-specific. What Copy-Blogger calls the 4 U Rules.
- SPLIT-TEST – Send two versions with varied content, headlines, and timing to see which gets a better response.
- CONVERSATION – too many emails are dry, corporate and overly promotional. Write like you’re talking to a friend at the mythical water-cooler.
- CALL TO ACTION – If you want a direct result, ask a direct question. What should the reader do after they read your email?
- GET MORE READERS – Promote your email subscription whenever you can in social media. New sign-ups are the lifeblood of your business.
Of course, there’s more to it than just those five things, but they’ll do for “openers”.
Love you lots
PS: Things are hotting up for the Workshop they’re calling “The Missing Link To Impact and Revenue In Your Life Coaching Or Therapy Business”. [TMLTIARIYLCOTB for short]. It’s happening next Friday the 30th July at 4pm UK, and the registration link will be ready later today. If you want one, reply with “Workshop” and I’ll personally make sure you get it.