Some simple truths:
- You can’t be a coach if you never coach people
- You can’t be a writer if you don’t write
- You’re not a salesperson if you don’t sell anything
- You’re not a trainer if you’re not training anyone
- You’re not a businessperson if you don’t DO business
Once you start DOING the verb, you start BECOMING the noun.
Showing up and taking action has never been easier.
What are you waiting for?
PS – Here’s something to be DOING right away, if you’re not already. The Daily Brain Tattoos are now available HERE for your listening delight, read out my ME, personally!