Some simple truths:
- You can’t be a coach if you never coach people
- You can’t be a writer if you don’t write
- You’re not a salesperson if you don’t sell anything
- You’re not a trainer if you’re not training anyone
- You’re not a businessperson if you don’t DO business
Once you start DOING the verb, you start BECOMING the noun.
Showing up and taking action has never been easier.
What are you waiting for?
PS: The Inner Circle Secret Session yesterday featured Lisa Crofton sharing some simple strategies that’ve propelled her to 7-figures of business success. Want to watch the recording for free?