Working closely with over 300 coaches and therapists in the JHM Inner Circle since 2018, I’ve spotted a trend.
You’re not asking enough questions.
Big, important questions.
- How can I help you?
- How are things?
- Are you ready to change that?
- Shall we jump on a quick call and see if I can share any useful insights?
- If we could work together for just a few weeks and solve this, would you?
- Taking money off the table, is this something you’d like to get started on?
- If money were no object, would we already be working together?
Questions lead to conversations.
Conversations lead to sales.
However you slice it, too few questions means too few sales.
And no questions at all means…well, you know the rest.
PS: Did you read my spiffing new eBook called “17 Questions To Get You Sales Without Selling?” Reply with “17” and you can have it, no question.