If you have less-than-perfect clients any of the time, don’t blame them.
YOU created this dumpster-fire when you agreed to:
- Take them on knowing they didn’t quite match your clear definition of an ICA
- Accept payments in paltry instalments through the next century
- Ignore the gut feeling you had on the enrolment call
- Give them the lavish discount they begged you for
- Provide a service slightly outside the norm
It’s no wonder they’re messing you around from arsehole to breakfast-time, showing up late, not doing the work and then ghosting you.
That’s you what did that.
Love you lots
PS: What would you do with £3,000 extra in your bank by the end of the year? Whatever it is, you’ll need to earn it first, and today’s Sales Sprint will show you exactly HOW to do that. Register here and I’ll see you at 14.00 UK!