I meet many coaches and therapists who’ve written a book, or want to write one.
Here are 5 reasons why you shouldn’t:
- You think you can earn a living from book sales
- You think people will be queuing up to buy it
- It’s easy to do on Amazon these days
- Everybody else is doing one
- You’ve always had it in you
The one GOOD reason to write a book?
It will strengthen and support your core message, adding authority and power to your brand.
Everything else is just detail.
Oh, did I mention not to expect to earn a living from book sales?