Here’s a list from Robin Sharma, all about what average performers do:
- Talk about others instead of discussing their dreams
- Adore leisure/TV shows/video games
- Assume they’re mediocre compared to the elite
- Disrespect time by waiting in queues and showing up late
- Label stuff as “trouble” or “problems”
- Stop when they’re scared
- Follow the crowd
- Get driven by momentary pleasure
- Purely consume, not create
That’s not you, right?
PS – Do you want a massively above-average 2020? You need to end 2019 by mastering Facebook Groups on my FREE Challenge, starting on Monday. Register HERE and claim your Birthday Bonus!