One of my clients is an inspirational mind coach who has a six-figure business from her £3,000 programme.
She helps people to see the world more clearly using NLP and other impactful techniques.
Deciding to broaden her product offering and reach more people, she’s now launched a £27 digital course that people can download, and is running Facebook ads to promote it.
- Nobody’s buying
- She’s spending loads of time trying
- It’s costing money, all the time, on advertising
- She’s also paying for someone to run the ad campaigns
- Even when someone buys it, it’s a one-off purchase which yields next-to-no cash
- She needs 100s of sales to match selling one of her high-ticket programmes
So, if you’re looking to create low-ticket sales, here’s a simple two-step plan
- First and foremost, don’t lose grip on your high-ticket success – the Bill Payer. It’s always the easiest way to generate revenue
- Launch a subscription club – your Inner Circle – where you give people a taster of your signature programme with a weekly members-only live session
That way, you’ll attract clients into your world at a lower cost, but the revenue is recurring, not one-time.
If you want to go small, at least think big.