Competition is bad, right?
- It makes it harder for you to stand out
- It gives your clients alternative choices to you
- It forces you to lower your prices
What if none of that were true?
Maybe this is what competition really means:
- It creates a market so people understand what you’re offering
- It helps clients to shop around and appreciate how great YOUR offer truly is
- It enables you to charge based on the exceptional results you offer compared to others
If you’re worried about your competition, imagine how THEY feel about you.
PS – Standing out from the crowd is what my #1 best-selling book is all about. Check it out on Amazon right here.