I’ve become pretty fanatical recently about getting paid EVERY day by somebody.
I don’t mean booking something, or invoicing someone.
I mean *PING*-you-just-got-some-money-in-your-bank kind of paid.
You see, once you decide that every day counts, that a day without pay is a day wasted, then you’ll naturally do all this good stuff:
- Hang out with your ideal clients every day
- Make at least one offer every day
- Talk to people who want to work with you every day
- Continually ask how you can help
- Hone and refine your work, every day
Money aside, isn’t that what you ought to be doing anyway, every day?