Over the last five days, I’ve shared my heart and soul with you, and disclosed the five core values which infuse everything I do.
I thought it would be a great way for you to get to know me better, but also to guide you to thinking about your own values.
Why does this matter?
Defining your values is a really important, foundational exercise which you should undertake before you embark on creating a business.
Your values form a kind of immutable template that lays down:
- What you’re prepared to do
- What you’re not prepared to do
- What you simply can’t do
- What you simply can’t NOT do
- How you show up to the world
As a reminder, here are my five:
- I always strive to leave the world better than I found it
- I would rather turn away a client than work with the wrong one
- I always show up authentically
- I am always open to change and opportunity
- I do everything I can to optimise my health and longevity
As we have a couple of days over Easter to chill out and consider these kinds of deep, soul-searching ideas, drop me a reply and let me know:
What are your core values?
5’s a good number, but anything from 3-10 works