I don’t mean what are you doing right now – although that’s a great question too.
I mean what ARE you doing with your life?
- Are you working on your passion, or just to pay the bills?
- Are you relentlessly serving your tribe, or just anyone who asks you to help them?
- Are you making an impact, or just a noise?
- Are you changing the world, or just your underwear?
- Are you building a legacy, or just a living?
The great miracle of your improbable existence gives you an abundance of choice.
What are you doing with it?
PS – If you fancy making something great with the rest of our community, and the rest of your life, here’s how!