Robin Sharma states that your behaviour reveals your beliefs:
- If you complain and moan, you reveal ingrained beliefs about your lack of power and control
- If your work is shoddy and riddled with typos, you show us how much you believe in average
- Treat people badly, and you demonstrate how you don’t believe in the goodness of humanity around you
- Let others boss you around, because you believe that’s all you deserve
- Crush big ideas about climbing too high, because you believe it’s safer that way
The good news: wire in new beliefs, and your behaviour changes automatically, as do your outcomes.
Author: Jonny | I believe in you!