Have you ever had to think long and hard about which way to make an important decision?
- Should you invest in some training/coaching/online course?
- Do you need to go to a particular networking meeting/seminar/convention?
- Is it wise to go into a joint venture partnership you’ve been offered?
- How about setting up a sales funnel to drive traffic to your website?
- Do you need to sharpen up the copy on your website?
The way I decide whether to do any of those things is by a simple two-stage analysis of the consequences of taking each action, or not:
- If I do it, what are the chances of meeting my goals this year?
- If I don’t do it, what are the chances?
Then, sit back and work out whether you can really manage without it.
The decision might be easier than you think.