Author of Willpower Doesn’t Work, Benjamin P. Hardy, writes about how your morning habits set the tone for a successful, productive day.
Appreciating that “quick, small wins” can give a dramatic boost to your confidence, motivation and mindset, here’s some stuff to try:
- Make. Your bed. Properly
- Drink. A big glass of water. That cold trickle feels like a head-to-toe energy charge
- Read. For 20 minutes BFB [Before Facebook]
- Write. Something for your ideal client. Like this
- Meditate. Right after waking is the best time
- Walk. Ten minutes in the fresh morning air is all you need
- Music. A shot of something that inspires you
- Hug. One word: Oxytocin.
You don’t have to do all those things, and there are many more.
Building power into your day takes conscious action.
So, do SOMETHING, right?
PS – Reply to this and let me know what YOUR morning routine consists of. I’ll publish a selection and tag you in the FB Group.