I read a quote today that spun my head right around, at least for a while:
“Tradition is just peer pressure from dead people”
…said a wise man, somewhere.
And why is that relevant to us?
Because we often persevere with things we really shouldn’t:
- Somebody told us to do it
- It’s always been done that way
- We learned a system someone else thought up
- We stick with our failed strategies, hoping they’ll work soon
- We hang out with old mates, even when we have a new agenda
Logically, we shouldn’t feel peer pressure from anyone, dead or alive.
PS – We made it! The 5-day Facebook Groups Sales Challenge dazzled 200 of you with its simple formula of homespun things-I-know-to-be-true. Did you catch it yet? Here’s where you can, for free, and stand to win some of the £9,000 of goodies in the prize fund.