Sometime into my 5th decade on the planet, I came to a stark realisation.
A brutal truth, no less:
The vast majority of the population are sleep-walking through life.
- Unaware of the opportunities all around them
- Accepting of mediocrity as the template for living
- Envious and resentful of anyone achieving success
- Thoughtless, aimless and joyless in most of their endeavours
- Scared to do anything different from what they’ve always done
- Content to spend time with others as grey and average as them
- Happy to work for “the man” for a fraction of their ultimate value
- Ungrateful for the accidental privilege of their being born, here and now
Hard to put a number on “them”, but it’s likely approaching 99%.
This would accord with the principle of the 1% often touted as the “lucky” ones. LOL.
Of course, this isn’t you. By being here, reading this, you’re likely already in the 1%
Committed to growth, impact and abundance, you’re curious and open to the next step.
But know this:
In your 21st century online coaching or therapy business, you’ll never join the 1% by trying to attract the 99%.
One of the pillars of your niching journey is attracting the right kind of folks into your community.
People who are:
Ready to learn and improve
Earning more than they spend each month
Most of the things you already are, or are soon about to be.
You’ll never join the 1% by attracting the 99%.
Now there’s a Brain Tattoo for the ages.