The most important things in life have nothing to do with “things”.
In my life, the things I focus on can’t be bought:
- Building meaningful relationships with my audience
- Creating impact through helping people
- Spending quality time with my family
- Practising my daily movement routine
- Improving at least something I do every day
Strangely, as I do more of those things, I have more financial resource to buy “things”, assuming I want to.
How are your things looking so far this year?
Author: Jonny | Now here’s a thing