Being a big fish in a small pond must feel kinda cool.
You know, that whole vibe:
- Being admired for your size and stature
- Getting respect and fear from the little fishes
- No worries about anyone picking an argument
- Knowing exactly where all your boundaries are
- You can outpace the other fishes with hardly any effort
On the other hand…
Imagine leaping across the small grassy divide into another, really big pond. Suddenly:
- You feel uncomfortable and intimidated to start with
- But, you see how much more room there is to grow
- There are HUGE, fast fishes who you can swim with
- It hits you how little you really knew back in that grubby lil’ puddle
- Soon your new pond feels normal, and you realise you’re twice the size you were before!
If you do ONE smart thing different in 2018, pick a bigger pond.
Here’s a stepping stone to a bigger pond for you. If you’re a coach, trainer, therapist or consultant serious about getting more clients, more easily in 2018, my small-group high-attention programme The Success Project LIVE is now open for February intake, and I have a couple of slots left open. Full details here.