My mentor and productivity guru Robin Sharma talks about the difference between a Human Being and a Human Doing.
It’s a neat little way to quickly evaluate if you’re filling your precious days just to be busy, or whether you’re building-in longevity and endurance to your life.
Here’s the test:
- How many days have you been walking in nature this year?
- How much time every day do you spend meditating, relaxing and dreaming?
- What’s your daily movement routine, and do you keep to it?
- Do you eat what’s right, or just what’s there?
- Have you listened to your breathing today?
As Sharma says,
“I plan to be in this game a long time. And vitality is essential for longevity. So I’m protecting mine.”
Doing is great – essential even.
But don’t miss out on simply being.
PS – 10 days left to the all-new and completely FREE 3-Day Sales Sprint, and over 100 joining us already! If you need more sales, quickly, then you must register HERE to find out how!