Imagine if you had a job, working for the boss from hell.
You scraped through the interview by the skin of your teeth [even though there were no other applicants] and then this happened, day-by-day:
- Your boss called you stupid, useless and chipped away at your confidence
- They always gave you jobs you were no good at, and expected you to fail
- They forced you to start projects without a solid plan and no idea of the goal
- They made you sit on social media half the day without a clue what you were there for
- They insisted you worked long hours, seven days a week
But hey, you’re self-employed, right?
What’s your boss like?