Writer Anais Nin delivers a graphic brain tattoo when she says:
“Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.”
And in your 21st-century coaching or therapy business this means not being:
- Afraid to show up live and authentic on streaming video
- Afraid to speak your truth in a post or article
- Afraid to reach out to someone who looks like an ideal client
- Afraid to launch your programme before it’s ready [it never is!]
- Afraid to ask for high-ticket money for high-ticket impact
Above all, it means understanding what Big Thinking really means.
Accepting that you are capable of truly great things, if only you got out of your own way and allowed yourself to do them.
And asking yourself not, “what’s the worst that could happen?”
But, “what’s the best that could happen?”
Taking relentless action based on the answers to that question is probably the definition of courage in our modern world.
How brave are you?
PS: Fabulous awards show LIVE in the Group yesterday. Did you see it?