There aren’t any drawbacks to working online, unless you create them.
Running your client interactions – coaching, therapy, counselling, whatever – via Zoom brings endless opportunities for both sides of the screens.
- Freedom to work from wherever you want
- No need to commute as you can work from home
- Ability to corral like-minded clients together and leverage your time
- Freedom to catch you wherever they are
- No need to travel to get to you
- Ability to meet other like-minded people on the same journey as them
The really big news for you in the midst of this mind-crushing crisis right now?
You don’t have to stop meeting clients, and neither do they you.
PS – That FREE white paper called “Move Your Coaching or Therapy Business 100% Online in Less Than 7 Days” will be with you tomorrow, if you ordered it. If you didn’t yet, type “ONLINE” in a reply to this email, and I’ll make sure you get yours.