THE PERFECT EMAIL?
No, not this one, although it could be perfect for you if you’re wondering why your email content isn’t getting read, or getting you any more business.
Here’s 5 ways you can turn that around:
- CONVERSATION – too many emails are dry, corporate and overly promotional. Write like you’re talking to a friend at the mythical water-cooler.
- HEADLINE – make the subject Useful, Urgent, Unique and Ultra-specific. What Copy-Blogger calls the 4 U Rules.
- SPLIT-TEST – Send two versions with varied content, headlines, and timing to see which gets a better response.
- CALL TO ACTION – If you want a direct result, ask a direct question. What should the reader do after they read your email?
- GET MORE READERS – Promote your email subscription whenever you can in social media. New sign-ups are the lifeblood of your business.
Crafting the perfect email campaign is an art that you can learn and improve, but those are some of the basics that are often missed.
What are your favourite email tips?
PS – 3 spots left for my Xmas present to you – 44 minutes in December with Jonny. Jump on a FREE video call with me and talk about your plans for 2018 and let’s see what’s holding you back.