I’ve worked with hundreds of coaches, trainers and therapists this year and spotted a common trend.
They’re good at lots of things.
Too many things, in fact.
- A life coach might be good at NLP, psychotherapy, counselling and hypnotherapy
- A personal trainer will be able to run, lift weights, do circuits and show me how to do them too
- A business coach probably wants to show me how they can help with sales, marketing, admin and HR
- A stress therapist doubtless has a bunch of relaxation techniques laid out ready for me to try
- A marketing guru likely has a ton of funnel hacks, SM strategies and branding secrets to unleash on me
But if they don’t know the one thing that’s bugging me, and I believe they can make it go away, I ain’t buying.
And nor is anyone else.
PS – If not having enough clients is bugging you, I may have the answer. My Client Attraction Summit on November 22nd is the only time this year to see me LIVE in the UK. Reply with CAS for full details.