I’ve been privileged recently to guest on the wonderfully quirky 808 Podcast hosted by Bob Clark, who’s quite bonkers.
Mad as a box of frogs, as I observed affectionately.
His crazy idea is that all his shows have to last precisely 8 minutes and 8 seconds, as 8.08 spells BOB.
His programmes and products are priced at $80.8 and $808 etc…you get the idea.
What Bob reminded me:
- Who says podcasts have to last an hour? Your game, your rules.
- Being different is how you stand out
- Dividing your audience is what builds your tribe
- Making people smile makes marketing easier
- When you hit on something good, spread it across your whole business
What are you doing to be shamelessly different?
PS – First full day on the South Beaches of LA. Check out the adventure here.