“The economy’s in a terrible state”
…someone said to me yesterday.
- Energy prices through the roof
- Inflation soaring
- Businesses in trouble
- Everyone’s tightening their belts
- Brexit blah blah blah
This next bit is written with zero judgement, maximum respect, and my desire to help you:
The only people affected by “the economy” are:
People employed by others or receiving a fixed income in some way, and having no capacity to change their circumstances.
That’s not you though, right?
- Choose to work with people unaffected by ups and downs in the economy
- Decide to launch a high-ticket programme needing just a few joiners
- Learn to describe your offer so it’s irresistible to your ideal client
- Collaborate with fellow professionals already working with your ICA
- Get SO good, “they” can’t ignore you (Famous quote from somebody)
In short, YOU have the power to create your own economy.
Love you lots