The sale begins when the customer says “Oh”!
That’s the reaction you want to get when they find you for the very first time.
“Oh”, followed by:
- This looks interesting
- This feels useful
- It’s something I need to learn
- I need help from this person
- It sounds like they’re talking straight to me
- They’re funny
- How quirky!
- This is something different
- It could solve my biggest problem
- I like the way they write
All this stuff – call it the “Oh” factor – is a necessary precursor to anyone taking a step closer to working with you.
And right there, the sale has begun.
PS: It’s Facebook February exclusively in the JHM FB Group, and each day there’s a new Pro-Tip to improve your Facebook game. Here’s yesterday’s.