If your daily task reminders are all about posting letters, writing content and calling the doctor, you’re probably not pushing yourself enough to create success and prosperity.
The best to-do list contains stuff that truly scares you, stretches you and creates massive transformational benefits.
Look at this terror-inducing menu:
- Call the guy who didn’t buy your programme on the call last week and ask him why. Don’t hang up until he’s given you a yes or no to your best and final offer.
- email the richest person you know and ask to have a coffee with them to discuss your business growth.
- Do a Live video to your audience every day this week and talk about how you can help them.
- Tell your tribe you’re launching a programme that costs 10x what you’re charging at the moment. Then build and launch it. Next week.
- Block out 7-8 AM 3 mornings a week. Go to the gym.
Those are not direct prescriptions for you personally, but you get the idea.
What’d be on your 5-point most-scary to-do list?