As marketing legend Mitch Miller says:
“Writing isn’t always fun. Sometimes it hurts.
But never underestimate the power of words. Without them, we’d still be hanging from trees.
…learn to write”
And in your 21st century coaching or therapy business, this means practicing till you get really, really good at grabbing attention from your ideal client.
FIVE PRO-TIPS SO YOU’LL ALWAYS WRITE PROPER:
- Curate your own audience so you know WHO you’re talking to
- Entertain them – everyone’s easier to sell to when they’re smiling
- Identify their biggest problem, so you’ll always know WHAT to talk about
- Write FEWER words than you’d like to – they’ll appreciate the time you saved them
- Make OFFERS. Nobody’s going to guess what they want to buy from you otherwise
You’ll be ridiculed, demeaned and devalued if your writing sucks worse than a goat singing Taylor Swift (Google it, really).
I don’t want that for you, and neither do you.
Love you lots
PS – Here are some more cool ideas about Content That Sells from my Monday Masterclass last month.