I’ve met more than a few coaches, trainers and therapists this year who’ve told me about their learning journey:
- They’ve got three coaches on the go, in various areas of their life and business
- They’re graduating from a course with some cool qualifications
- They’ve got another 9 months left on the biggest and best programme on earth
- If they could just crack *insert-as-yet-unlearned-secret* they’ll be ready to start earning
- They haven’t found a coach they like, so they’re looking for the next one that they might
I’ve got nothing against paying for the best, most appropriate learning you can find and afford – obviously!
But here’s the bottom line:
If you’re into self-improvement, improve!
Then start working with clients, earning money and building a business.
Learning the same stuff over and over again is not the same as working.
That’s why you don’t get paid for it.
PS: Wanna join the VIP Launch Group for my new Jonny Hates Selling book, published on the 21st June? Goodies await…