Internet multi-millionaire Russell Brunson describes the only two reasons why your existing clients will stop buying from you:
- You do something to offend them, or
- You stop selling to them
We’re talking about people who’ve paid you for your services at one time or another.
And we’re talking about them because they’re the people most likely to buy from you again.
Last month, my client Dr Neil Stringer (aka The Copy Doctor) sent ONE simple message to an existing client, offering enhanced services.
The client replied with an immediate “Hell Yeah” to a rolling 3-month contract worth $10,500 in the first 90 days.
Here are some things to offer your current (and past) clients:
- A reminder programme to top-up what you already showed them
- A monthly membership club to offer continuous value and community
- A more advanced VIP/Mastermind to take them to the next level
- A variation of what they bought before, heading in a slightly different direction
- 1-2-1 support, tailored to exactly what they need right now
You can probably think of a load more, but you get the idea.
In your haste to look far and wide for your next sale, don’t ignore the fortune sitting on your doorstep.
There are no former clients.
They’re all just clients.