The 5 product-launch myths that are keeping you poor and stupid:
1. You must listen to everyone’s opinion.
2. You need more friends/followers/”likes” first.
3. You should try to appeal to the widest possible audience.
4. It’s essential to give away your best work before you ask for money.
5. You have to include all your knowledge, skills and teachings in this one feature-laden product.
The one true myth:
A simple, single-topic offer launched with passion and vigour today always beats waiting till your perfect, wrinkle-free, all-consuming creation is ready.
[Note: it’ll never be ready]
Author: Jonny Cooper | Join the Group!