I saw a life coach boasting on social media about how she’s got her daily routine off to perfection:
- Morning stretches
- Conscious breathing
- 20-minute jog
- Gratitude journal
Awesome. Well done.
I know this lady quite well, so I also know she’s not making any money to speak of.
She stumbles over a client here and there, yet always undercharges them.
Then she spends what she gets, way before the end of the month.
All that feelgood stuff is a great foundation.
So let’s reimagine it as a scalable, sustainable client attraction process:
- Morning stretches, reaching out to one person you haven’t spoken with before
- Conscious breathing, exhaling great advice and wisdom to your community
- 20-minute jog, amongst a network of your ideal clients
- Meditation, on how you can best serve them today
- Gratitude journal, writing to thank your favourite people
- Super-hydration, getting a torrent of content and invites flowing
Maybe your abundant business is not so far away from what you’re already doing.
Love you lots