I hear entrepreneurs frequently saying how they ran out of something or other.
If only they had more of xxxx they’d be ok.
Here’s the truth:
- You didn’t run out of time. You just chose to spend it on something else.
- You’re never out of options. You just haven’t thought of the one you need yet.
- You haven’t run out of ideas. They’re all in your head, waiting for the reason to emerge.
- You’re not out of breath. You’re training your lungs to work better.
- You’re not out of your comfort zone. It’s growing all the time to accommodate your behaviour.
- You don’t run out of luck. Practise harder, and make some more.
- You’re not out of money. It’s just elsewhere, waiting for you to deserve it.
Author: Jonny | Here’s something that will run out!